Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
BACnet System Controller - Delta Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Delta 16x16 Controller is a Native BACnet Controller that communicates either on an RS-485 LAN using the MS/TP BACnet protocol, or optionally over Twisted-Pair Ethernet.
It also supports other Application-based Controllers. The controller is designed for a wide range of applications with mid-sized I/O requirements, and strategies are written in Delta’s GCL programming language. Both firmware and controller databases are loadable over the network.
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- How to Use Big Data to Improve Occupant Experience
- Smart, Green Buildings: 3 Stages of Development
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things