- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
BACnet Controller - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Reliable Controls Mach-Stat is a programmable BACnet controller designed for space-control applications where user access is required without the need of a PC.
The unit provides user-programmable control strategies in a BASIC-like language, and eight inputs for thermistors, dry contacts, humidity sensors, and occupancy sensors. Eight output sockets accommodate universal or relay modules, and are range scalable 0-12 VDC.
- How to Use Internet of Things Technology to Prevent Water Damage
- 5 Steps to Solve the Puzzle of an Aging BAS
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things