BACnet Controller - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BAC-5841 and -5842 native BACnet, fully programmable, direct digital controllers are pre-configured to provide five cooling zones in underfloor air distribution, variable air volume and hydronic heat applications. Two outputs may also be changed from cooling to heating. Modular input and output jacks simplify field wiring.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation