Automation Network Management - Sierra Monitor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Explorer NG is a cloud-connected network discovery and management solution for BACnet networks. The combination of the “plug-and-play” BACnet Explorer NG appliance and Sierra Monitor’s FieldPoP device cloud enables the seamless and remote discovery and management of BACnet MS/TP and BACnet/IP devices on an automation network, as well as testing of newly installed devices, network debugging, device and network information uploading to the cloud, and device and network data integration with cloud-based software applications. It also provides a control path back to the network and devices. Can be accessed simultaneously by multiple authorized users locally or remotely using their tablets and smartphones to discover and view devices, and securely write to those devices.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things