Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Auger/Bag - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Flexicore® closet augers are made of two layers of tempered spring steel coiled tightly over a core of 49-strand wire rope. It resists kinking and is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year, including damage to the cable. The auger features 3 feet of cable telescoped inside the guide tube. After users have worked the first 3 feet into the bowl, they can press a button and pull the crank handle for another 3 feet. The auger bag's design features a wide-mouth end and a durable zipper. Three vent holes allow the auger to dry between jobs.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility