Audio Intercom - Tech Works - Facility Management Product Release
The company's two-channel audio amplifier uses separate controls for audio level, and reach. Once set, the Audio Level remains constant over wide dynamic input range. The independent Reach Control allows for optimized accommodation of the input signal level.
Two selectable Notch-Filters reduce acoustic feedback. One filter has an optimized frequency range to compensate for poor room acoustics. The other has a higher frequency range to reduce microphone to wall/glass resonance.
Hands-free operation is accommodated. An auto-take feature automatically activating the intercom and cycling the incoming call sequence.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully