- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Audio Intercom - Tech Works - Facility Management Product Release
The company's two-channel audio amplifier uses separate controls for audio level, and reach. Once set, the Audio Level remains constant over wide dynamic input range. The independent Reach Control allows for optimized accommodation of the input signal level.
Two selectable Notch-Filters reduce acoustic feedback. One filter has an optimized frequency range to compensate for poor room acoustics. The other has a higher frequency range to reduce microphone to wall/glass resonance.
Hands-free operation is accommodated. An auto-take feature automatically activating the intercom and cycling the incoming call sequence.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully