Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Asset Management Software - Datacard Group - Facility Management Product Release
Datacard’s Meritas digital asset management software manages thousands of images and information that issuers use to produce cards, secure IDs, passports, tokens and other materials. Users can customize workflow procedures, so every asset is handled the same way and complies with production rules.
The software also helps eliminate manual file searching and automates version control. Because the application is web-based, the software facilitates routing and approval of assets among internal and external departments. Automated asset approval removes the time-consuming process of consolidating input from multiple approvers to help increase productivity.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong