Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Asset Database Management - Asset Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Asset Systems’s AssetWin 2007 provides an environment for managing any type of moveable fixed asset. The software uses Microsoft’s .Net framework and the user interface is designed to reduce user clicks by consolidating functions and forms.
The software is also designed for the asset manager in a large organization who is tasked with monitoring a diverse asset base. Asset managers often need to tailor asset views, data elements and reports to various departmental requirements while maintaining a central repository for financial reporting. By assigning a data category to assets, the application automatically organizes these tasks.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs