- Grounds Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Articulated Boom Lift - Genie Industries - Facility Management Product Release
Genie Industries’ Z-40/23N Self-Propelled Articulating Boom offers contractors a narrow width profile of 4 feet 11 inches, which allows it to fit through standard-sized double doors. The turning radius is 2 feet 11 inches.
The boom features a multi-function control system that allows responsive operation of several machine functions at the same time — from raise, lower and rotate to extend, steer and drive. The control system allows operators to reach their desired worksite location from the stowed position.
Variable-speed technology delivers quick repositioning of loads up to a lift capacity of 500 pounds within the boom’s entire range of motion. The Z-40/23N also features Genie’s AC drive system, combining DC batteries with 3-phase AC drive motors for quiet, more energy-efficient operation and continuous control of drive speed braking and turning. The system is fully sealed to protect against dust and water damage.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Fall Protection: Safety Strategies and Tactics
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality