Architectural LED Displays - GKD Metal Fabrics - Facility Management Product Release
Mediamesh, from GKD Metal Fabrics, is an architectural communication system that combines stainless steel wire mesh with IT-based LED technology. The woven cable mesh holds round cavities that house LEDs. These are then interconnected by cables, sealed with a waterproof resin, and formed into the end users’ specified width and length to display images that range from simple graphics to video-quality output.
The system is weather and temperature resistant and could be installed beneath a surface of ice and remain fully functional. The supply of power and data to the LEDs is coordinated through control units. Once installed, Mediamesh displays can be operated via the Internet. The displays feature a color depth of 36 bits at a frame rate of 400 Hz.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully