Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Architectural Emergency Lighting - Mule Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mule Lighting’s Mako-3 Series is an architectural outdoor emergency light offering emergency egress lighting in a decorative housing.
Available in nickel, black, dark bronze and white, the light provides a minimum of 90 minutes illumination upon loss of AC power via two 6-watt Xenon lamps. A polycarbonate lens and mirrored reflector provide maximum light efficiency. A maintenance-free Nickel-cadmium battery is standard, as is dual-voltage input capability of 120 or 277V.
Optional photocell controlled LEDs offer a decorative feature in white, green, blue or amber. Other options include self-diagnostics, a cold weather option, and a remote version for exterior use. Temperature rating for the MAKO-3 Series is 32 degrees to 122 degrees Fahrenheit in standard configuration and -40 degrees to 122 degrees Fahrenheit with the cold weather option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies