- Facilities Technician »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Arc Flash Protective Gear - Cementex - Facility Management Product Release
UltraLite Series of Arc Flash PPE Task Wear combines comfort with safety. Available in both 11- and 12-cal/cm2 and 40 cal/cm2, the UltraLite Series is ideal for a wide range of uses.
UltraLite Series garments are designed for use by qualified persons trained in proper arc flash safety in any situation where the risk of exposure to an arc flash is present. The line of garments features a standard gray color, which reflects sunlight for heat reduction in outdoor applications. Additionally, the gray garments allow for easier identification of contamination, as well as of any dirt or debris that may compromise the safety of the garment.
The 11- and 12-cal/cm2 UltraLite garments include a balaclava-hooded long-sleeve t-shirt and simple high-waisted pants, made to fit comfortably over daily-wear clothing. Available kits include gloves, a helmet, face shield, and a basic tool kit.
The technology used to create the 40 cal/cm2 UltraLite joins two different materials to produce highly protective garments that are 37 percent lighter than typical 40 cal/cm2 garments, while maintaining premium comfort, durability, and wearability. This UltraLite line of garments includes a coat/coverall, pants with a bib, and a 40 cal hood. The hood can be upgraded with an optional ventilation fan system or hood lamp. The line is available as separate garments or in kits that include garments, a suit hood, safety glasses, gloves, and a basic tool kit.
The UltraLite Series meets current ASTM F1506 standards and ASTM F1959/F1959M-99.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully