- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
App Streamlines Communication Between Property Management and Service Professionals - Servus - Facility Management Product Release
A new native IOS and web app designed to improve service coordination and collaboration between property management and service professionals is available at the Apple App store.
SERVUS is a unique way for property management to manage all their service needs performed by service professionals. For service professionals, the app offers a more effective line of communication to their customers.
Key features include Servus requests and Servus recommendations. Servus requests allow property management to distribute and manage work requests to their preferred service professionals. Servus recommendations are used by service professionals to send and keep track of enhancement ideas for their property management customers.
“Managing 30-pluys vendors across our 18 properties was nearly impossible. SERVUS changed that by consolidating our service request process & vendor communication into an easy-to-use app. Now we are more responsive to our tenant’s service needs and our vendors love it,” says Jay Taylor, executive VP, The Tarheel Companies of North Carolina.
Users of SERVUS communicate through Servus chat, real-time messaging between property managers and service professionals. All Servus chat conversations are saved for quick recall and a historical record.
- How Electric Vehicles Are Reshaping Facilities Management
- Inside Baseball: Maintenance at an MLB Stadium is a Year-Round Job
- Technician Retention: Building a Positive Culture
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use