Antimicrobial Faucet - Component Hardware Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Saniguard antimicrobial-treated spouts from CHG are designed for use with potable water on the company’s Encore line of plumbing fixtures. The inside diameter of the spout is coated with an inorganic, silver ion antimicrobial to reduce bio-fouling by inhibiting the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and odor-causing molds and fungi.
The efficacy of the treatment can be expected to last for the life of the product. Treated spouts can be retro-fitted to Encore plumbing fixtures that are currently in the field.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms