Antimicrobial Coating - Assa Abloy Door Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
MicroShield is a silver-based door hardware finish that continuously suppresses the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and other microbes. It is non-organic and destroys the organisms by attacking the cell wall, interrupting metabolism and preventing reproduction.
The coating is an integral part of the hardware finish and lasts for the life of the product. It is designed for areas where there is a need for a clean environment and a concern about the spread of bacteria and other microbes.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors