Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Antimicrobial Coating - Assa Abloy Door Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
MicroShield is a silver-based door hardware finish that continuously suppresses the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and other microbes. It is non-organic and destroys the organisms by attacking the cell wall, interrupting metabolism and preventing reproduction.
The coating is an integral part of the hardware finish and lasts for the life of the product. It is designed for areas where there is a need for a clean environment and a concern about the spread of bacteria and other microbes.
- How to Know When It's Time to Go Premium with Paint
- 4 Steps to Choosing a High Quality Paint
- How to Understand the Real Cost of Paint
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors