Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Anti-graffiti coating - APV Engineered Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
VYNGUARD Anti-Graffiti is a 2-component chemistry available in a solvent or water base with a high solids content and cross-link density. It provides a superior, long-term barrier to plasticizer migration while remaining flexible. It allows the surface to resist Sharpie marker, Ketchup, mustard, coffee, blue jean dye, coffee, betadine, and more. It is also highly resistant to algae and fungal growth, abrasions, marring, burnishing, and UV degradation, making the finish acceptable for outdoor performance. Once cured, Anti-Graffiti can accept an emboss without compromising the integrity of the finish. The gloss can be adjusted from ultra matte to high gloss depending on the desired look.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors