- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Anti-Scale Systems - Watts - Facility Management Product Release
The OneFlow Anti-Scale System from Watts is designed to prevent scale by transforming minerals into microscopic crystal particles.
The scale-control technology are available in cartridge and tank-style housings for commercial applications on both cold and hot water lines. The systems are available in many connection sizes to meet flow rates from 0.5 to 450 gallons per minute.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms