Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities »
Anti-Grafitti Coating - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The High Performance Anti-Graffiti Barrier Coating is a low volatile organic compound, water-based polyurethane barrier coat that prevents graffiti from damaging both painted and unpainted surfaces. Users can apply two-three coats of the barrier coating by brush, roller or spray to protect a variety of surfaces, including concrete, brick, masonry, and painted wood and metal.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors