- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Anodize Finish - Linetec - Facility Management Product Release
Brushed Stainless anodize finish emulates the clean, bright surface of stainless steel. Brushed Stainless anodize creates a similar look on aluminum offering a more cost effective, lightweight option.
Brushed Stainless anodize finish resists fingerprints and scratching, and requires minimal maintenance including in high-traffic areas, offering excellent wear and abrasion resistance. The brushed pattern simulates the appearance of stainless steel.
A high-performance anodized finish has an extremely long life span, has exceptional stability to ultraviolet rays, is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products. In line with Linetec's core value of Environmental Responsibility, Linetec has implemented the newer electro-polishing technology to achieve the highly reflective aesthetic properties of stainless steel on aluminum. The traditional process used for brightening aluminum surfaces is known as bright dip. Bright dip emits toxic fumes, which can be hazardous to those working around it, and are extremely corrosive to the equipment and buildings it is housed within. In contrast, electro-polishing has no hazardous discharge.
Linetec's anodize finishes meet the requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturers Association's stringent Class I specification standard, AAMA 611-14. The anodized aluminum resists the ravages of time, temperature, corrosion, humidity and warping, for a long product life cycle. Anodized aluminum may be specified with recycled content and is 100 percent recyclable.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors