Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Angle Grinders - Metabo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The W720 and W820 feature slim motor housings and ergonomic side handles, making them comfortable to use in overhead applications. Both grinders come standard with a side switch and lock-on capability, spindle lock, auto-stop carbon brushes, and a burst-proof wheel guard, as well as an innerflange, face spanner, outer nut, and a Type-27 wheel guard. Each grinder weighs less than 5 pounds and has a diameter of 5 inches or less. The W820 features a 7.5-Ampere motor with 820 watts of power, 16-inch pounds of torque, and a no-load speed of 10,000 revolutions per minute.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality