Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Aluminum Coating - Karnak Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The #298 Alumin-R is a single-component, SBS rubber-modified asphalt, and it is specially formulated with aluminum pigment for use as a reflective elastomeric coating. Its strength and elastomeric qualities, combined with its reflective properties, enhance its ability to resist movement. The coating provides the membrane with good weathering and elongation properties and reduces roof-surface temperatures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System