Alternating-Current Motor - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The RPM AC product line performs like a high-horsepower servo motor with low rotor inertia and high power density. It is available in the NEMA frame sizes of 180, 210, 250, 280 and 440 with permanent magnet-rotor construction. The addition of the 400-frame size increases the product horsepower range with synchronous speed performance. The motors are designed to provide continuous torque performance from zero up to base speed for use with closed-loop, permanent magnet, alternating-current drives.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully