- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
All-in-one Washbar - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Verge features all-in-one WashBar technology that is comprised of a single piece of chrome-plated stainless steel that combines soap, water and a dryer. The faucet dispenses water at 0.5 gallons per minute (GPM), although it is also available with a flow rate of 0.35 GPM.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms