- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Alarm System - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sensaphone 1800 remote monitoring and alarm notification system is designed to protect HVAC systems by monitoring critical environmental conditions, such as power, timers, temperature, and alarms, and issuing alerts when threatening conditions exist. When it detects a problem, it automatically issues an alarm so action can be taken to avoid damage to the HVAC system. The system delivers alarm notifications to as many as eight recipients, and offers alarm history reviews, data logging, web-based interface, and remote control capabilities. Alarm notifications can be sent via voice phone or text messages to alphanumeric pagers and cell phones. It also comes with custom voice messaging on any alarm event, and can upload status and history of conditions to a web server.
It is packaged in a sealed, weatherproof, lockable enclosure, providing added durability when used in harsh applications. Other added features include a rechargeable battery backup and extended temperature sensing.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA