- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Alarm System - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sensaphone 1800 remote monitoring and alarm notification system is designed to protect HVAC systems by monitoring critical environmental conditions, such as power, timers, temperature, and alarms, and issuing alerts when threatening conditions exist. When it detects a problem, it automatically issues an alarm so action can be taken to avoid damage to the HVAC system. The system delivers alarm notifications to as many as eight recipients, and offers alarm history reviews, data logging, web-based interface, and remote control capabilities. Alarm notifications can be sent via voice phone or text messages to alphanumeric pagers and cell phones. It also comes with custom voice messaging on any alarm event, and can upload status and history of conditions to a web server.
It is packaged in a sealed, weatherproof, lockable enclosure, providing added durability when used in harsh applications. Other added features include a rechargeable battery backup and extended temperature sensing.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA