- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Director of Facilities »
- Associate Director, Libraries Facilities »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Alarm Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The IntellKnight 5820XL features a digital, communication protocol that uses standard wiring. No twisted pair or shielded cable is required. Designed for new and retrofit applications, it performs drift compensation and an automatic NFPA 72-compliant sensitivity check. It uses a 6-amp, 24vdc power supply and offers programming capability from the on-board user interface or via the SKSS PC-based programming software.
It supports 127 addressable points, and users can expand it to support up to 508 points. It features a built-in, digital communicator and an integrated dead-front cabinet.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- How to Choose the Right Process to Upgrade Fire and Life Safety Systems
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA