Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Alarm Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The IntellKnight 5820XL features a digital, communication protocol that uses standard wiring. No twisted pair or shielded cable is required. Designed for new and retrofit applications, it performs drift compensation and an automatic NFPA 72-compliant sensitivity check. It uses a 6-amp, 24vdc power supply and offers programming capability from the on-board user interface or via the SKSS PC-based programming software.
It supports 127 addressable points, and users can expand it to support up to 508 points. It features a built-in, digital communicator and an integrated dead-front cabinet.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA