Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Alarm Communicator - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
DSC LTE Universal and PowerSeries Neo LTEAlarm Communicators offer flexible communication options that work with LTE and existing 3G networks. The communicators ensure current and future compatibility with more modern cellular networks as mobile providers have started to phase out their legacy 2G/3G communication networks. The DSC family of LTE Universal Alarm Communicators provides compatibility with most security panels offered in the market today, ensuring a smooth transition to LTE. The PowerSeries Neo LTE Alarm Communicator ensures high-speed, reliable communications now and into the future by providing cellular and/or IP connectivity, in addition to the encrypted PowerG wireless technology used by PowerSeries Neo. Switching to an LTE Communicator allows customers to upgrade without replacing the entire system.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control