Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Alarm Communicator - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
DSC LTE Universal and PowerSeries Neo LTEAlarm Communicators offer flexible communication options that work with LTE and existing 3G networks. The communicators ensure current and future compatibility with more modern cellular networks as mobile providers have started to phase out their legacy 2G/3G communication networks. The DSC family of LTE Universal Alarm Communicators provides compatibility with most security panels offered in the market today, ensuring a smooth transition to LTE. The PowerSeries Neo LTE Alarm Communicator ensures high-speed, reliable communications now and into the future by providing cellular and/or IP connectivity, in addition to the encrypted PowerG wireless technology used by PowerSeries Neo. Switching to an LTE Communicator allows customers to upgrade without replacing the entire system.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong