Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Airflow Meter - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fluke 922 combines differential pressure and air velocity and flow measurements in one meter. It enables technicians to monitor air pressure across HVAC components and check for optimum airflow balance. It features colored hoses designed to help users interpret pressure readings; minimum, maximum, average, and hold functions; a backlit display to view data in dimly-lit environments; and an automatic power-off function to conserve battery life. It comes with two rubber hoses, a wrist strap, four AA batteries, a users’ manual and soft carrying case.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia