Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air venting valve - AGF - Facility Management Product Release
Purgevent valves work alone or in tandem to eliminate excess air from wet fire sprinkler systems in order to meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA 13(2016). The M7950ILV uses an inline specially designed air/water separation chamber with an air scoop to aid in the separation of air from water during system filling and testing.The separation chamber’s larger diameter allows water entering the chamber to expand momentarily and separate from the air, which is then scooped into the venting assembly to be released by the valve.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA