Air handler - Bosch - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate 6000 AH series includes 21 different sizes of air handlers that can be used indoors and outdoors. Horizontal unit configurations range from 800-38,000 CFM, while vertical configurations range from 800-4,000 CFM. The standard blower assembly consists of direct-driven, inverter-duty totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors with an airfoil fan wheel. A variable frequency drive (VFD) is as a standard unit component.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation