- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Custodial Assistant »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Air handler - Bosch - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate 6000 AH series includes 21 different sizes of air handlers that can be used indoors and outdoors. Horizontal unit configurations range from 800-38,000 CFM, while vertical configurations range from 800-4,000 CFM. The standard blower assembly consists of direct-driven, inverter-duty totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors with an airfoil fan wheel. A variable frequency drive (VFD) is as a standard unit component.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation