- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Air diffusers - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The operating-room ceiling system includes LineaTec and SteriTec air curtains that help maintain sterility. The diffusers prevent directional airflow from collapsing and isolate sterile areas from contaminants. The diffusers are available in one- or two-slot variations and 10-, 12-, and 15-inch widths. The systems are custom-sized and permit future ceiling layout changes, letting facilities adjust the system's individual parts instead of replacing them to meet unexpected field conditions.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation