Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Air diffusers - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The operating-room ceiling system includes LineaTec and SteriTec air curtains that help maintain sterility. The diffusers prevent directional airflow from collapsing and isolate sterile areas from contaminants. The diffusers are available in one- or two-slot variations and 10-, 12-, and 15-inch widths. The systems are custom-sized and permit future ceiling layout changes, letting facilities adjust the system's individual parts instead of replacing them to meet unexpected field conditions.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation