Air diffusers - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The operating-room ceiling system includes LineaTec and SteriTec air curtains that help maintain sterility. The diffusers prevent directional airflow from collapsing and isolate sterile areas from contaminants. The diffusers are available in one- or two-slot variations and 10-, 12-, and 15-inch widths. The systems are custom-sized and permit future ceiling layout changes, letting facilities adjust the system's individual parts instead of replacing them to meet unexpected field conditions.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation