Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Air diffusers - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The operating-room ceiling system includes LineaTec and SteriTec air curtains that help maintain sterility. The diffusers prevent directional airflow from collapsing and isolate sterile areas from contaminants. The diffusers are available in one- or two-slot variations and 10-, 12-, and 15-inch widths. The systems are custom-sized and permit future ceiling layout changes, letting facilities adjust the system's individual parts instead of replacing them to meet unexpected field conditions.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability