- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Air-conditioned Computer Cabinet - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. (Uptime Racks) - Facility Management Product Release
The Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet is cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner built into the cabinet's base. The CM12 unit needs no external refrigerant lines, operates on standard 115 V current and delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation