- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Air-conditioned Computer Cabinet - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. (Uptime Racks) - Facility Management Product Release
The Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet is cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner built into the cabinet's base. The CM12 unit needs no external refrigerant lines, operates on standard 115 V current and delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation