Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air-conditioned Computer Cabinet - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. (Uptime Racks) - Facility Management Product Release
The Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet is cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner built into the cabinet's base. The CM12 unit needs no external refrigerant lines, operates on standard 115 V current and delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation