Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air and Water Barriers - BASF Construction Chemicals LLC - Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Enershield line of elastomeric polymers are formulated to provide strength, resilience, abrasion-resistance, water-resistance and controlled water vapor permeability for high performance at low film thicknesses. Can be used as a water-resistive barrier behind all cladding materials, and are fully qualified with many water-drainage exterior insulating finish system (EIFS) designs.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat