- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Air Scrubber - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The DefendAir HEPA 500 air scrubber uses a HEPA filter rated at 99.97 percent efficiency on 0.3 micron particles and larger, plus a pleated paper pre-filter. It becomes a three-stage air filtration unit with an optional Stage 2 DOP filter. Optional activated carbon pre-filter. Variable speed control from 250 to 500 cfm.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation