Air-Handler Units - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Performance Climate Changer™ optimizes energy conservation with unit features designed to surpass ASHRAE 90.1 standards and provide flexibility to tailor air-handler selection to specific application requirements. The design includes configurations with double-wall casing panels and high-performance foam insulation to reduce air leak rates and lower energy use by 30 percent. Certain configurations feature stacked, direct-drive plenum fan arrays that provide full redundancy to keep HVAC systems working.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation