- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Air-Handler Units - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Performance Climate Changer™ optimizes energy conservation with unit features designed to surpass ASHRAE 90.1 standards and provide flexibility to tailor air-handler selection to specific application requirements. The design includes configurations with double-wall casing panels and high-performance foam insulation to reduce air leak rates and lower energy use by 30 percent. Certain configurations feature stacked, direct-drive plenum fan arrays that provide full redundancy to keep HVAC systems working.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation