- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Air Handler features energy recovery, airflow monitoring and humidity control options. The Performance Climate Changer's features include Cool Dry Quiet desiccant dehumidification wheels, energy recovery wheels, direct-drive plenum fan arrays and dual-path split dehumidification units. This air handler can be applied with chilled water systems and control systems in a low-flow, low-temperature HVAC system.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation