Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Destiny low-pressure indoor air handler is available with an electric heat option, providing a heating and cooling system in one unit. Heat output ranges from 1.5-55 kW, depending on unit size. Up to four steps of control are available, depending on unit and heater size, to meet load requirements without overheating or short cycling. Single-point power to the fan and the heater minimize installation costs.
Available in vertical and horizontal configurations, the handler combines the economy of a blower coil with the performance and flexibility of a modular, low-pressure air handler.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation