- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Air Handler - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
R-Series replaces aging 20-ton and larger units. Units match existing roof curbs and supply/exhaust connections. Features include direct-drive variable-speed fans, optional variable speed compressors, modulating gas or electric heat, and DDC programmable controls. Optional Retrovent program features include lease-to-own-financing, recycling of old units and installation of the new equipment.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation