- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Air Handler - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The staged air volume (SAV) system utilizes a variable-frequency drive to automatically adjust the indoor fan motor in sequence with a rooftop unit's heating, cooling and ventilation operation. The VFD also ensures a slow ramp-up to help control air volume surges and reduce noise in duct systems during fan speed changes. Available on all Weather Series rooftops and Gemini air handlers in the 7.5-ton size and larger.
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation