Air Handler - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
PVFY vertical air handlers feature capacities between 12,000 to 54,000 Btu/h, an additional set of contacts for economizer control, and support dual set point function. DC motors and a forward curved blower provide operation with sound ratings as low as 29 dB(A). Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation