- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Air Handler - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The staged air volume (SAV) system utilizes a variable-frequency drive to automatically adjust the indoor fan motor in sequence with a rooftop unit's heating, cooling and ventilation operation. The VFD also ensures a slow ramp-up to help control air volume surges and reduce noise in duct systems during fan speed changes. Available on all Weather Series rooftops and Gemini air handlers in the 7.5-ton size and larger.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation