- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Executive Director »
Air Handler - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The staged air volume (SAV) system utilizes a variable-frequency drive to automatically adjust the indoor fan motor in sequence with a rooftop unit's heating, cooling and ventilation operation. The VFD also ensures a slow ramp-up to help control air volume surges and reduce noise in duct systems during fan speed changes. Available on all Weather Series rooftops and Gemini air handlers in the 7.5-ton size and larger.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation