Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Handler - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The staged air volume (SAV) system utilizes a variable-frequency drive to automatically adjust the indoor fan motor in sequence with a rooftop unit's heating, cooling and ventilation operation. The VFD also ensures a slow ramp-up to help control air volume surges and reduce noise in duct systems during fan speed changes. Available on all Weather Series rooftops and Gemini air handlers in the 7.5-ton size and larger.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation