Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Vision indoor air handlers are in side-by-side arrangement with options for energy recovery wheel and dual belt-drive plenum fans. Side-by-side configuration is up to 70 inches shorter than vertical arrangements, according to the company. Plenum drives option can offer up to 100 percent redundancy. Designed for new building construction with small or restricted access areas.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation