Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Vision indoor air handlers are in side-by-side arrangement with options for energy recovery wheel and dual belt-drive plenum fans. Side-by-side configuration is up to 70 inches shorter than vertical arrangements, according to the company. Plenum drives option can offer up to 100 percent redundancy. Designed for new building construction with small or restricted access areas.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation