Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Destiny low-pressure indoor air handler is available with an electric heat option, providing a heating and cooling system in one unit. Heat output ranges from 1.5-55 kW, depending on unit size. Up to four steps of control are available, depending on unit and heater size, to meet load requirements without overheating or short cycling. Single-point power to the fan and the heater minimize installation costs.
Available in vertical and horizontal configurations, the handler combines the economy of a blower coil with the performance and flexibility of a modular, low-pressure air handler.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation