- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Destiny low-pressure indoor air handler is available with an electric heat option, providing a heating and cooling system in one unit. Heat output ranges from 1.5-55 kW, depending on unit size. Up to four steps of control are available, depending on unit and heater size, to meet load requirements without overheating or short cycling. Single-point power to the fan and the heater minimize installation costs.
Available in vertical and horizontal configurations, the handler combines the economy of a blower coil with the performance and flexibility of a modular, low-pressure air handler.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation