Air Filtration System - Erlab Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Halo is an air change alternative that provides reduction of air change rates while simultaneously improving lab air quality. Neutrodine filtration technology captures and retains a broad range of acids, bases and solvents. Installs in the ceiling grid. Onboard LED lighting emits a constant "halo," which will pulse to communicate the detection and capture of fugitive emissions.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation