- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
Air Filter Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Air Filter Media offers a range of HVAC filter styles, delivering MERV 11 to 15 performance. The 100 percent synthetic media is thermally bonded to prevent fiber shedding and is composed of a mix of fiber diameters, with more loosely packed on the upstream side and more densely packed on the downstream side, aiding in preventing face-loading.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation