- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The City-Flo XL meets the air quality standards for green buildings and is suited for buildings where fine particulate causes serious and widely recognized health risks. It has a tapered, pocked design to maintain airflow resistance and ensure full media use, plus a galvanized steel frame for enhanced structural integrity where airflows vary or are unusually turbulent. It uses a high-efficiency fiberglass media bonded to a broad-spectrum, carbon-adsorbent material.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation