- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Air Filter - NEDLAW LIVING WALLS - Facility Management Product Release
The Nedlaw living wall combines biofiltration and phytoremediation directly into a hydroponic plant wall to clean indoor air. The HVAC system or onboard fans draw air from the occupied space through the plant wall’s growing media, where contaminants are broken down by beneficial microbes, according to the company. The modular hydroponic systems are soil-free, flourish with natural or artificial lighting, and require minimal (yet regular) maintenance. The system can be a vertical, horizontal, curved, or elevated design, and can incorporate doorways, water features, staircases and more.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation