Air Filter - NEDLAW LIVING WALLS - Facility Management Product Release
The Nedlaw living wall combines biofiltration and phytoremediation directly into a hydroponic plant wall to clean indoor air. The HVAC system or onboard fans draw air from the occupied space through the plant wall’s growing media, where contaminants are broken down by beneficial microbes, according to the company. The modular hydroponic systems are soil-free, flourish with natural or artificial lighting, and require minimal (yet regular) maintenance. The system can be a vertical, horizontal, curved, or elevated design, and can incorporate doorways, water features, staircases and more.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation