Air Curtain - Marley Engineered Products - Facility Management Product Release
Leading Edge low-profile air curtains from Marley are designed for commercial applications. The air curtain creates an open-door atmosphere, repelling outside air while maintaining conditioned interior environments and reducing infiltration of exterior air, fumes, dust and insects. The curtains have cross-flow blower wheels for maximum outlet uniformity, adjustable air directional vanes and a two-speed motor with selector switch. They are available in 36-, 42-, 48- and 60-in. lengths and 120 or 240 VAC.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation