Air Conditioning Unit - Coolerado Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M50 Downflow air conditioning unit delivers an EER above 40 when used as stand-alone and above 21 when working in concert with DX roof top units. Using indirect evaporative cooling technology, the unit runs outside air through air filters and then a heat mass exchanger. The unit comes with a factory-installed insulated plenum and a galvanized stainless steel skirt for connection to the roof curb.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation