Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Conditioning Unit - Coolerado Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M50 Downflow air conditioning unit delivers an EER above 40 when used as stand-alone and above 21 when working in concert with DX roof top units. Using indirect evaporative cooling technology, the unit runs outside air through air filters and then a heat mass exchanger. The unit comes with a factory-installed insulated plenum and a galvanized stainless steel skirt for connection to the roof curb.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability