- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Air Conditioning Unit - Coolerado Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M50 Downflow air conditioning unit delivers an EER above 40 when used as stand-alone and above 21 when working in concert with DX roof top units. Using indirect evaporative cooling technology, the unit runs outside air through air filters and then a heat mass exchanger. The unit comes with a factory-installed insulated plenum and a galvanized stainless steel skirt for connection to the roof curb.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation