Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Air Conditioning Unit - Coolerado Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M50 Downflow air conditioning unit delivers an EER above 40 when used as stand-alone and above 21 when working in concert with DX roof top units. Using indirect evaporative cooling technology, the unit runs outside air through air filters and then a heat mass exchanger. The unit comes with a factory-installed insulated plenum and a galvanized stainless steel skirt for connection to the roof curb.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation